Our Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy & Continence (NSWOC) provide ostomy-focused nursing care in a professional yet relaxed environment unlike any clinic in British Columbia. Whether you have had your ostomy for many years or this is a new experience for you, we are here to help.
- Visits with an NSWOC are by appointment, 6 days a week (emergency appointments are available)
- Your first consultation is usually 1 hour in length, in one of our four private examination rooms
- We have an accessible examination room for those in wheelchairs or with limited mobility
- You will receive continued support and teaching about your ostomy from an expert NSWOC
- Your pouching system will be removed, and your skin and stoma examined (please do not change your pouching system prior to coming for your appointment)
- Your support person is always welcome
- Please bring your current ostomy supplies with you
If you have come with a concern or just want to see “what’s new” we are here to support you throughout the lifetime of your stoma. See what some of our patients say about visiting our clinic.